Enjoy a wonderful opportunity to go behind the scenes at the Court Garden Vineyard and Winery and find out how this family-run, single-estate vineyard has been growing grapes and producing wine since 2005.
Tours are led by experienced wine growers and wine makers, usually a member of the family. Tour guests are encouraged to ask questions, so each tour becomes a discussion rather than following a set routine, but will include:
- a short welcome and introduction in the tasting room.
- a walk around the vineyard where we discuss the work that makes up the vineyard year. Warning: we talk a lot about the weather!
- a visit to the winery to learn about wine-making.
- returning to the tasting room for a comparative tasting.
- our wines will be available to buy after the tour, at discounted tour prices.
We currently have three different guided tours:
Our Vineyard and Sparkling Wine Tour which includes a thorough discussion of all the processes involved in wine-making plus a tasting of a range of Court Garden sparkling wine.
Our Wine & Cheese Tour includes a tasting of award-winning wines and cheese.
The Sparkling Taste-off Tour culminates in our English Sparkling, Prosecco and Champagne taste-off.
Full tours are priced from £16 per person, with tasting-only options from £12.
Our current Tours and Tastings.
Click on a Tour to go to the relevant booking page, or choose a tour on a specific date from our calendar.