Enjoy a wonderful opportunity to go behind the scenes at the Court Garden Vineyard and Winery and find out how this family-run, single-estate vineyard has been growing grapes and producing wine since 2005.
Tours are led by experienced wine growers and wine makers, usually a member of the family. Tour guests are encouraged to ask questions, so each tour becomes a discussion rather than following a set routine, but will include:
- a short welcome and introduction in the tasting room.
- a walk around the vineyard where we discuss the work that makes up the vineyard year. Warning: we talk a lot about the weather!
- a visit to the winery to learn about wine-making.
- returning to the tasting room for a comparative tasting.
- our wines will be available to buy after the tour, at discounted tour prices.
We currently have three different guided tours, plus a tasting-only option:
Our Vineyard and Sparkling Wine Tour which includes a thorough discussion of all the processes involved in wine-making plus a tasting of a range of Court Garden sparkling wine.
Our Wine & Cheese Tour includes a tasting of award-winning wines and cheese.
The Sparkling Taste-off Tour culminates in our English Sparkling, Prosecco and Champagne taste-off.
The Sparkling Wine Tasting showcases a selection of four of our award-winning cuvées.
Full tours are priced from £16 per person; the tasting-only option is £12 per person.
Here’s a calendar showing all upcoming Tours and Tastings, that have places available:
Select the tour you wish to book then, on the next page, enter the number of persons and confirm the date in the mini calendar.
Our current Tours and Tastings.
Click on a Tour to go to the relevant booking page.
Our current Tastings.
Click on a Tasting to go to the relevant booking page.